Wednesday 17 November 2010

~Purple Sky~


Bonjour! C'est moi encore! Comment allez vous? haha..ni french. cnne korg nk sebut, ikut suke korg la.haha.. tp xde pape kaitan pn ngn entry ni. just nk show op je.haha :P

actually dis entry is about a new album that I downloaded just 2 days ago entitled 'Born Free'. Its from Kid Rock, the renown 'american bad-ass'(ass die busuk kot), 'rap rock' singer-songwriter who was once femes for having a scandal with a Baywatch makchicks, Pamela Anderson(ulala~ :P). b4 dis I xpnh pn nk dgr lagu Kid Rock ni sbb genre music dia ni pelik sket. dia mix hiphop/rap ngn country rock. so lagu dia jadi lebih kurang mcm bubur pulut itam campur bubur durian la. Sedap for some people, but a recipe of disaster for others. for me the later.haha.. but dis album is totaly different. I love every single word in every single song in dis album. dis album's genre is country/blues rock n roll. and some riffs in dis album were taken from Metallica!fuhh.. Martina McBride, Sheryl Crow and T.I. were also included in dis album. They sing along with Kid in some of the songs n helped Kid created the album. Chili Peppers drummer Chad Smith, Los Lobos guitarist David Hidalgo, and Heartbreakers keyboardist Benmont Tench take the place of Kid’s typical Twisted Brown Trucker backing band. ahh...cut the crap..who cares sape buat album ni ke hape ke kn.. so back to my point, dis album mmg best lah. Tiap2 ari smbil jln pegi/balik klas, mesti dgr album ni. so you guys kena try dgr. klau korg xbiase dgr lagu cmni, pe slhnye korg give it a try kn. its worth it...really...

p/s: I have something 4 my baby... "if i'm gonna live till i'm 50, i'm gonna need you by my side. coz I don't wanna dance without you with me, into the purple sky....", quoted from track no.4-Purple Sky-
I love you more n more day by day, sweetie pie~ mmmmuaxx:-*

Purple Sky


-danny-

1 comment:

  1. 2nd enry, bravo! ahaks! danke 4 da song! appreciate it n appreciate u n ur presence! i love u sooooo muchhhh!!! mmmmuuuuaaakkkksss :-*

    ReplyDelete