Tuesday 11 January 2011

Thank you Allah

   11th January 2011, one of the happiest days of my life. Thank you Allah, is all that I can say. So very happy. Ya Allah, I'm really thankful for the rezeki and everything You give to my family and Danny. Alhamdulillah. semoga rezeki kita sentiasa murah, amin..




   OMG! I'm still not over it! not it actually, them! I'm still not over them! Thanks for what You've given abah. Thanks for Eijum's job offer. Thanks for what you've given Danny and the opportunity too. and also thanks for giving us happiness and blessing, for the life and also for everything we have now. Thank you Allah, so much! 

   I'm praying that rezeki kami akan berpanjangan and may Allah help Danny through his next job interview and hopefully he'll get it with God's will, InsyaAllah.

   sometimes we just don't understand why we didn't get what we want or why the grass is always greener on the other side. this happened. the other day, we were questioning about this too. But we didn't see, its actually a blessing in disguise. we just need to be more patience and yes, minta pada Dia. He knows best.
Kadang2 Tuhan sembunyikan matahari, DIA datangkan petir dan kilat, kita menangis dan tertanya2 ke mana hilangnya matahari, rupa2 Tuhan hendak memberi kita PELANGI. Allah itu adil, Allah itu maha penyayang.

No comments:

Post a Comment