Saturday 15 January 2011

It's your B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y, wishes from far

I totally forgot to take pics of your birthday present before I gave it to you, so this is what I manage to get. (Danny opening his card at 12 midnight :p)

   It's 15th January, and I'll tell you what's so special about today. wait for it, wait for it! Oh my, it's your birthday! gosh, time really does fly very very fast, right? you are 24 this year. thank God for that, for bringing this awesome guy into this world.


Smile inside,
Glow outside,
Happiness won’t hide,
Cause God will be your guide.

So forget the past,
Cause the pain won’t last,
Another year is cast,
Enjoy it as you must.

Joy is what I wish for you,
Success in everything you do,
Hope all your dreams come true,
And luck may not leave you.

Be happy on this day,
And may us be together someday,
But on this very special day,
Happy Birthday! Is all wanna say…

 
    I'm not there with you but I'm always praying and wishing for the best for you. I hope you know that you are never forgotten, especially on this very special day. Don't worry about your look or your age, trust me you look the same. a few wrinkles and nothing to shame. really, nothing to be ashamed of and nothing to worry, because we'll all lose our external beauty apparently :p I'm just kidding. You still look freaking awesome! because you are FREAKY LIKE ME, baby! lols~ I'm sorry I can't be there with you but, I will never stop believing that on one fine 15th January, we'll be celebrating this day together and then for more and more years to come! Dearest Danny, have a very Happy Birthday and have a BLAST! best wishes from me to you. one more thing, let life come to you XxX

Hugs and kisses! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment