Wednesday 4 May 2011

it's kinda late but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

   this entry is written quite late, obviously (busy with assignments and revision week). itt's supposed to be written on the 2nd May. nonetheless, doesn't mean that I've forgotten bout you. NEVER. 
   tried to be the 1st one again to wish you this year. but my plan, failed. *pfftt* kakak and Nur had yet planned not to let me win this year. *double pfftt* I was beaten by 5 minutes (12.05am Malaysia time). but whatever it is, it's the thought that counts, right? being far away from her, doesn't mean that I can't convey her my love, gratitude and appreciation, right? hence, this entry is specially dedicated to my one and only mum.
   shall we get on to this, mum? This is for you, mama.thank you for loving and caring for me. Also for all the little things you've done and you do so beautifully. on your birthday, I wish you good health, joy and happiness together.
   Mama, If I could give you diamonds for each tear you cried for me. If I could give you sapphires for each truth you’ve helped me see. If I could give you rubies for the heartache that you’ve known. If I could give you pearls for the wisdom that you’ve shown. Then you’ll have a treasure that would mount up to the skies that would almost match the sparkle in your kind and loving eyes. 
   But I have no pearls, no diamonds, as I’m sure you’re well aware so I’ll give you gifts more precious,
My devotion, love and care..

the lovely birthday girl. she's one sporting mother.

me and mama *blurry isn't it?*

both my loved ones.
   remember, a mother holds her children's hands maybe for a short time but, she always holds their hearts forever. Thank God for this lovely and caring mother You've given us. I love you, mama! i really love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment