Sunday 13 November 2011

talk abot marriage

   In my entire life, I have never imagined that one day, one of my friends or someone in my circle of friends would be getting married and has kids. I mean, I feel so young that I never thought that one fine day, I will actually received wedding invitations from fellow friends. I thought that time will not come at least in the near future. But yeah, it's actually time I should get use to it.
   Anyway, not that most of my friends are married now. As far as I could remember, there are only two or three friends of mine are already married right now and one of them is currently pregnant. Can you believe that? We went to school together, went for competitions, games and did what teenagers always do together. 5 years spent together in a boarding school and now, she is already carrying a baby of her own. Gosh, I still couldn't believe it. Don't get me wrong, she's married not because she has nothing to do or no longer studying. Infact, she and her husband are studying medicine in Czech Repulic.
   And yeah, I have two of my freinds here who are married to each other last summer. And the wedding feast itself was held at my rented house here, in the UK.
   Suddenly, I feel like everyone is getting married. And everyone is talking about marriage and stuffs. Even when I am together with friends, out of the blue these kind of questions usually popped out, "When are you getting married?", "When are you going to get engaged?". even my sisters asked me this very same questions sometimes. and when I say sisters, of course that includes my younger sister. Gosh, kids nowadays, they grow up so fast. Well, she is 17 but, even when she was younger, she can afford to talk about marriage. Advanced huh?
   Not that marriage is a bad thing, it is indeed a good thing and is actually encouraged by Islam. But, we can't deny the fact that there are a lot of factors that need to be taken into consideration once you starting to feel like you want to settle down.
   and one more thing just to stress here, not that this is a 'gatal' age for people my age or what but lets face is, at a certain point in a young woman's life, she begins to think about marriage and family. She plans the big day, dreams of her future husband, and wants to settle down. Unfortunately for many women, that day arrives when she's fourteen. I mean, let's be honest, ladies. Some of us have been planning our weddings for a loooooong time.
    Hihi. But at the moment, I just hope to focus on my study so that when it's time for me to get married, both my partner and I are already stable financially and ready in all aspects.
   Oh and yeah, to tell you the truth, I am urged to write about this topic as we just passed 11.11.2011 (although it has been two days), when most of the people are getting married due to the nice combination of date to be remembered. Plus, I feel the need to write and I don't really know what to write about since my life has been so dull yet challenging with loads of work.

   Infact, look at these pictures...
Definitely not a soon to be wife material.
and a bad influence AT THE MOMENT(note the capital letters)

most of all, cute beyond reason. Baby type cute that my baby will be jealous of me . KIDDING. LOL
.


3 comments:

  1. Alas! The truth in which girls do fantasize their wedding days are so resounding and definitely undeniable. I am guilty as charged =O But the subject as a whole surely only comes to picture when you have all your priorities set straight. It'll come one day, until then, let's rock this unmarried life =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. true that! I myself think that there are more for me to attain before I finally think about marriage. Not that I don't want to, but yeah, need to put our priorities ahead. Unless, marriage is at the top of the list :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You no longer update your blog =(

    ReplyDelete