Thursday 24 March 2011

future lies ahead, past lies behind

today is 23 March, 2011. I realised, how time flies. I'm going to be 22 years old in June. technically I am already 22 I guess. It has been almost two years since I first stepped my feet in the UK. exams coming soon. and I'm going back for good next year. then I'll have another one more year to finish my study in Malaysia before I'll officially become a teacher. In two years time, I'll be a working person. no longer a student. Gosh. that's very very fast. I still think that I'm still my parents lil' girl. really. If you ask me, I really don't wanna grow up. I fear the world. I fear what future holds for me. Dear God, please lead me to the right path. I'm all mixed up right now. I miss home, I miss my family. and I miss Danny. It hurts. I don't even know why I'm feeling down out of the blue. I need my vacayy I guess. I'm just so scared. one more thing, dear God, for what You have given me, please change me for the better and thank you for the love You've blessed me and my family with.

No comments:

Post a Comment